Compact Design - Fits Almost Anywhere
The Bosch AquaStar is designed to last. The quality of the AquaStar begins with this inside story: all water parts are solid copper or solid plastic. Unlike tank heaters, every part is replaceable or recyclable. Properly maintained, this may be the last water heater you ever buy.
- all water parts are high quality copper and plastic
- unit is constructed with stainless steel and aluminum
- casing is finished with baked epoxy
- heat exchanger is made of solid copper
- burners are made of stainless steel
- unit has a safety thermocouple and overheat shutoff protection
- CSA design certified
- compliant with ASHRAE 90.1
- longest warranty (12 years on the heat exchanger when professionally installed)
Manufactured by Robert Bosch
Few names in manufacturing are as well known as Robert Bosch. You may already use some of their well designed power tools. And Bosch has been making tankless water heaters for over 60 years. More than 4,000 units are produced every day at Bosch's Vulcano factory. It is a state of the art facility with rigorous standards for quality control, including ISO 9002.